The shackles keeping your canvas in place have been cast off! Exercise your newfound freedom by moving around, looking at the world from different angles, and getting up close to really appreciate those pixelly curves.
Download v0.7 directly
or the Geometer GitHub page
- Pan with the arrow keys or middle-click + drag or space + left-click + drag.
- Return to the origin with Home.
- Zoom with PgUp/PgDown or the scroll wheel.
- Rotation is achieved by setting the (horizontal, right-facing) x-axis. After selecting a point, Alt + left-click to set the x-axis along the line that would have been drawn.
- The canvas can now be resized.
- Alt + Enter to enter and exit full-screen.
- End toggles debug info.